Sunday, May 5, 2013

Warren Buffet 's dancing show on the annual shareholder meeting

Today, the whole investment community shed their eyes onto Omaha, where the oracle of Warren Buffet leads his annual shareholder meetings as before. He has become the icon of all of the young investors like me since the first day I touched equity investment, about 10 years ago. And what really matter to most of us will be who can take over Bershire Hathaway after he and Vice Chairman Charlie Munger are gone. And he assures us that no one, including his son, could steer the route away from how is run today. Indeed, I hope something new can come in, because the strategy he uses has been known to most of us, being a value/Large Cap investor. Well, success will keep pacing its own way. Show my greatest respect to Warren!

1 comment:

Gujarat Carz said...

It’s an amazing paragraph designed for all the web people; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

- hire taxi | cabs hire | taxi for hire